Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
*Courtesy of RunHaven
In a dream world, what capabilities do you wish runners had? Maybe it’s a GPS chip embedded into your brain that tells you the location of the nearest porta-potties on your run. Perhaps it’s an ability to grow a new hair tie out of your wrist when you’re in need. We asked you to tell us your ideas — find out if your response made the list!
1. Location, location, location.
2. Health and healing.
3. An on/off switch for bodily functions.
4. A weather bubble.
5. A post-run cup of joe.
6. No need to heed #thelittlethings.
7. Overhead holographs.
8. The elimination of obstacles.
9. To channel Cinderella, but with running shoes.
10. Power boost!