Some may argue that running is purely a physical endeavor—after all, when you strip everything away it’s mind moving muscle, heart pumping blood and lungs exchanging oxygen. But what if there’s more? What if running is a creative endeavor, too?
What if instead of running being that thing you do because you want to be fit, it becomes that thing you do because you want to create?
- When I run I create confidence. I do what once seemed impossible, one foot in front of the other.
- When I run I create strength. Strength for those times in life when I doubt myself and when I’m tested. I’ll know I’m strong.
- When I run I create a world in which I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- When I run I create space to be myself, to discover myself, to change myself.
- When I run I create connections. I become connected to strong women who inspire me to be stronger.
- When I run I write my own story, one of confidence, strength and determination.
How To Make A Running Inspiration Board