It is starting to get warmer outside— hallelujah! When I think about spring and summer running, I think about trail running, not having to worry about slipping on the ice, and sweating a whole lot more. Sunshine and how amazing a big glass of ice water tastes after a warm run comes to mind. I also think about how happy I am to wear my favorite type of workout clothes again. I love a good pair of winter running tights and a running jacket that keeps me nice and warm, but shorts and tank tops will always be my favorite running uniform. For me, I love investing in great running gear because I want the pieces to last for a very long time. I also pretty much live in my running clothes, so I make sure to stock up on my favorites!
1. Oiselle Roga Shorts. These shorts are ridiculously comfortable. My body loves to chafe, but I never have in these shorts. There is a zip pocket in the back and a key pocket in the waistband. Love the stretch and how easily the fabric moves with you as you run.
2. Lululemon Studio Racerback Tank. I have had a few of these tanks for years and years. They are still in excellent condition after sweating in them and washing them many many times. I also love the length. They stay put and always have a great variety of colors and styles to choose from!
3. GapFit Motion Racerback Tank. I love to race in this tank. It is seamless and the material is so soft. Plus, Gap usually has some sort of sale going on, so you can get this tank for an especially good price!
4. Nike Rival Woven Shorts. These shorts are also an item I love to race in especially when it is really hot out. I have these in orange and teal. I love the thick waistband on these shorts. They are ultra light and move with you! They have some built in briefs that are quite comfortable too!
5. Lululemon Speed Short. These shorts always come in fun colors and patterns. They are also super lightweight and offer plenty of pockets for your keys, chapstick, gels etc. Also, if you are a fitness instructor or personal trainer then you can get a discount at Lululemon!
6. Oiselle Scranton Tank. This tank keeps me cool in the hottest running conditions. It is super flattering—fitted but not tight.
7. Champion Women’s Fitted Tank— only $12.99! This tank is super soft, moisture wicking and comes in fun colors for spring! I love Targets workout clothes because you can get some quality running clothes for an awesome deal!
8. Champion’s Seamless Tank. This is also a favorite, especially the purple one. Love the fabric and stretch. The back of this tank is super cute too!
9. Brooks Running Bring It Racerback. This tank is plenty long enough. I adore the colors and stripes that it comes in!
10. Some spring mornings are still a little chilly so I love my Old Navy Mesh-Panel Compression Capris. Super great deal, extremely comfortable and they stay put!
What are some of your favorites?
***These are all just my opinions, not a sponsored post.