Greek yogurt isn’t just for breakfast! This creamy, high-protein addition is the secret to keeping lean turkey meatballs extra juicy. Serve over sauteéd greens, zucchini noodles, a rice bowl, or pasta to make these baked turkey meatballs a savory meal.
Baked Turkey Meatballs
Makes 18 Meatballs
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, yogurt, Parmesan, onion, garlic, parsley/basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the ground turkey, and mix with your fingers until just combined.
- Form the mixture into 1 ½-inch meatballs, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, about 18 minutes.