Recipe courtesy of Sarah Kay Hoffman and Nutiva.
Pumpkin spice latte lovers, look out! Here’s a recipe you can make from the comfort of your own home. Pro tip: bring some extra pumpkin spice to this seasonal favorite with some pumpkin-flavored whipped cream.
MCT Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly brewed organic coffee
- 2 Tbsp. MCT Oil*
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1-1/3 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cloves, whole
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 star anise
*Nutiva recommends its Nutiva Organic MCT Oil.
- Place all spices in a small bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Place milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and spices in a medium pan on the stove. Heat on low, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Add coffee and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into a large bowl. (At this point, remove the star anise and cloves, if desired.)
- Add MCT Oil and, using a handheld immersion blender, froth.