Women’s Flight RKT
These brand-new shoes from The North Face were specifically designed by champion ultrarunner Rob Krar to keep you fast, light and running for miles. The colorways are inspired by Krar’s home and training ground in Flagstaff, Ariz. Check out some fun features of this shoe below, available now for $150 through The North Face website.
- Sockliner features a picture Krar took of Antelope Canyon.
- The shoe features a 8mm offset, which is optimal for trail conditions
- Midsole is made of new FastFoam EVA to provide a soft and snappy ride that resists compression
- Lug design is multidirectional to provide superior traction on trails
- Tongue is made of a mix of mesh and tender suede for maximum comfort and wicking ability
- One-piece mesh upper offers mid foot support and stability