Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Entries must be submitted during the week period that the desired treadmill is being featured and given away. The winner will be announced the following Monday.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Phone number collection is strictly for giveaway contact purposes. We do not share this information.
- Prize comprises: the highlighted treadmill of that week, plus shipping and handling to continental United States addresses.
- Four prizes total (one per week) will be awarded from entries received between Monday, Sept. 28 to Friday, Oct. 23.
- To enter, complete and submit the giveaway form on the contest entry page.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
- The contest is run by Competitor Group, Inc., 9477 Waples Street, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize. Competitor Group, Inc has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest and all decisions of Competitor Group, Inc are binding and final.
- Rules and regulations apply to giveaway partners.
- Prize winners will be selected on the Friday of each of the four weeks (Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23) from among all entries received from that week. Winner selection will take place under the supervision of Competitor Group, Inc, whose decisions are final. The prize winner will be selected by random drawing.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. Competitor Group, Inc. and our giveaway partners are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Competitor Group, Inc. and our giveaway partners are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from giveaways and its prizes. Competitor Group, Inc. and our giveaway partners are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the giveaway or downloading any information in connection with the giveaway, including without limitation to any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Competitor Group, Inc. and our giveaway partners reserve the right to modify or cancel the giveaway in the event that it becomes technically corrupted or if there are other factors which are determined by Competitor Group, Inc to adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
- Entrants agree that Competitor Group, Inc. and our giveaway partners shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in giveaways. Acceptance of the giveaway rules by submission of this online form releases all of the participating companies and giveaway partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- The giveaway is governed by the laws of the State of California and all claims relating to the sweepstakes must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in San Diego County, California.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the continental U.S.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER E-MAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the e-mail address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the e-mail account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail. Potential winner must follow the directions contained in any correspondence and return all forms correctly completed within seven days of the date of correspondence. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and a naming of an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.