5 for 5 with Tory Oakland
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
5 questions answered in 5 words or less…
Tory, aka “Tall Girl”, is a long-legged strider who loves to hit the trails near her mountain home in Lyons, Colorado. When she’s not working up a sweat, Tory enjoys her role as Director of Customer Service at Newton Running.
- What’s your first running-related memory? Competition in San Diego, 1996
- What’s the most challenging thing for you about running? Breathing, mind-power, nutrition and confidence
- What’s your favorite thing about running? The finishing feeling of euphoria
- What do you think about while running? Work, relationships and upcoming races
- If you could go for a run with anyone, who would it be? Jackie Robinson and Lou Holtz
– Holly Bennett