Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
5 questions answered in 5 words or less…
A former competitive cyclist and currently the Brand Manager at SIDI America, Sara Eccelsine chases off-wheel fitness and fun running trails in Tahoe, Hawaii and around the globe.
- What inspired you to start running? Desire to be playful outdoors.
- What songs cycle through your head when you’re running? Kanye’s “Stronger”, Linkin Park’s “Catalyst”.
- What’s your biggest challenge in relation to running? Maintaining training momentum, especially traveling.
- What’s your favorite thing about running? Lake Tahoe – my training friend.
- If you could go for a run with anyone, who would it be? My grandfather at age 12!