Kids usually look up to their parents. So what are some signs that your toddler is bound to be a runner, just like you? You just might have a future elite on your hands when…
- Your toddler starts doing sprints down the hallway. Gotta get that speed work in, you know.
- Every time you go to the front door, your toddler asks if you are going for a run and if he or she can go in the jogging stroller.
- You get home from a run and your toddler starts stretching with you.
- Your toddler bolts for the street every time you turn your head. NOT GOOD!
- He or she freaks out when you change the channel away from the live coverage of New York City Marathon.
- Your toddler can’t keep his or her hands off your running medals.
- When you go to the park, your toddler always wants to race you to the swings.
- From Goldfish to PB&J sandwiches, your toddler loves to carbo-load.
- You catch your toddler walking though the house with your running gear on (shoes, headband, etc.).
- Your toddler talks about how he or she is going out to run a half marathon.
Do you have any cute stories that make you think your toddler is bound to be a runner? Tweet them to us at @WomensRunning!