Your playlist will be seriously lacking if you don’t update it with our best-of list for November 2018.
November 2018 Playlist
The highlight of this month’s top 10 list is its variety. Starting with the rap tracks, it features one collaboration pairing Logic and Jaden Smith alongside another featuring Kodak Black, Offset and Travis Scott. On the dance front, there’s a reworking of Foreigner’s classic rock anthem “Cold as Ice” from Netsky and David Guetta, plus a single track featuring DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B.
Moving on to the Top 40 hits, you’ll find an ode to the end of the 20th century from Charli XCX and Troye Sivan rubbing shoulders with a Bad Bunny and Drake collaboration. (Apart from its catchiness, the latter is notable because it’s the first song on which Drake performs entirely in Spanish.) On the rock front, you’ll find genre-hopping acts like Twenty One Pilots and The 1975 turning up with new singles.
Altogether, the range of work here should provide plenty of heat for your winter runs. When you’re ready to blaze a trail, grab a few of the tracks below, and make a few tracks of your own.
- Bad Bunny & Drake – MIA – 97 BPM
- SYML – Clean Eyes – 174 BPM
- Kodak Black, Offset & Travis Scott – ZEZE – 98 BPM
- Twenty One Pilots – Morph – 90 BPM
- Logic & Jaden Smith – ICONIC – 120 BPM
- Netsky & David Guetta – Ice Cold – 86 BPM
- DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B – Taki Taki – 96 BPM
- Muse – Pressure – 136 BPM
- The 1975 – It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You) – 121 BPM
- Charli XCX & Troye Sivan – 1999 – 124 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at Run Hundred. Visitors can browse song selections there by genre, tempo and era to find the music that best fits their particular workout routines.