Saucony “White Noise” Ride ISO
An update to the fit and form of Saucony’s longtime Ride line means a larger toe box and ISOfit system beneath a unique upper colorway that’s meant to simulate white noise and a translucent midsole to invoke clarity. In both style and structure, these lightweight cushioned runners are meant to make your miles a worry-free, meditative experience.
Read about some of this shoe’s unique features below, available now for $120 through Saucony’s website.
- Saucony’s ISOfit creates a virtual jacket that wraps the top of the foot to reduce hot spots and bunching.
- The newest update to the Ride includes a roomier toe box for more toe splay and space for those with a wider forefoot.
- An 8mm offset puts the Ride ISO in the low-stack category—ideal for forefoot strikers and speedier runs.
- A combination of Saucony’s soft Pwrfoam midsole and springy Everun topsole makes for a soft ride, best used for decently paced mid- to low-mileage runs.
- The new Formfit insole involves three layers, one of which is contoured to cup the foot inside—rather than on top of—the footbed.
Saucony’s Breast Cancer Awareness Shoe
The Problems With Shopping Online For Running Shoes
Fall 2018 Shoe Review