Skechers’ GoRun Ride 7 boasts advanced (and comfy!) knit construction with a beginner’s price tag. Though not much has changed, expect to see a slightly larger 6mm drop than the last iteration of this lightweight shoe, neutral cushioning and a nearly seam-free construction. Also expect smooth, cushioned impact insurance despite weighing in at just over 7 ounces. Read about some of this shoe’s unique features below, available now for $95 through the Skechers website.
- A looped tab prevents the dreaded “heel smoosh.”
- Light up the night with low-key integrated reflective detailing.
- Added high-traction outsole means more grip than slip.
- Skechers’ patented Flight Gen cushioning provides a lightweight, responsive ride.
- The two-toned, breathable knitted upper securely wraps your foot.
- The low-profile, gusseted tongue keeps everything in place without adding bulk.
Shoe Of The Moment: On Running Releases Its Cloudace
Personalized Running Shoes Will Become Available In June 2018
The Pros And Cons Of Common Running Surfaces