Adidas used light and oxygen to produce the eye-catching midsole on the Futurecraft 4D. These ultralight and energy-efficient kicks are designed to give runners precise performance and support using the futuristic one-piece midsole. Read about some of this shoe’s unique features below, available now for $300 on the Adidas website.
- Lattice design absorbs heel impact and provides cushioning.
- Primeknit upper provides a secure and seamless fit.
- Open structure of midsole creates enhanced breathability.
- Continental outsole offers excellent traction.
- Midsole comprises more than 20,000 struts to allow for optimal performance.
Trail Blazing Kicks: The North Face Women’s Flight RKT
Shoe Of The Moment: Altra Torin Knit 3.5