5 questions answered in 5 words or less…
Neily Mathias, U.S. Director of Customer Service for multi-sport apparel manufacturer 2XU, is an accomplished runner and triathlete. She recently ran her first stand-alone marathon, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona, in a time of 3:21:25.
- What first inspired you to start running? Post-college swimming, discovered “runner’s high”.
- How do you usually feel when you start a run? Sluggish, until easing into pace.
- How do you usually feel when you finish a run? Fantastic, high-fiving my running mates!
- What words best describe your marathon experience? Different type of pain, pure.
- If you could go for a run with anyone, who would it be? Gazelles on the African plains.
– Holly Bennett